Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Quilts to be completed

I have just found out how easy it is to put a list on my blog, I was thinking some complicated app was needed but Sandra from Australia kindly told me to look for 'list"....DUH too easy.
I have just listed a couple of items so far, I recently updated a spreadsheet I had started a couple of years ago. I also added to the list and the number of projects is overwhelming so maybe if I list them here where I can't ignore them I will get some done. Quite a few only need binding, lots are ready for quilting and there are some which started as smallish samples when I had the store that I now think need to be added to to make them a usable size. Once I figure the best way to breakdown the list I will add more. Meanwhile back to tidying the sewing area so I can get back to sewing.

Todays thought:
Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

1 comment:

  1. I bet you have a longer list of UFOs. I do not dare to make a list but could never make it public.

    ReplyDelete