Sunday, January 9, 2011

Guest Artist

Guest Artist sounds interesting doesn't it, It's Me! and I still can't quite believe it. I am the featured guest artist at Satin Moon Quilt Shop in Victoria for January. I dropped off 13 quilts earlier this week and the attended the show "opening" today which was interesting. The quilts will be on display for the month of January. Anyone in the area could drop in and have a look. During the opening I just wandered around the store and answered any questions people had about my quilts. I was glad to have my sister with me for moral support and all went well. I will post a few pictures tomorrow when I get back to my desktop computer.

Thought for the day (week) :

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations - wish I lived in Victoria!! Have you got pictures?

    ReplyDelete