Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 Here we come, ready or not

I think 2011 is off to a great start. DH and I undecorated and took down the Christmas tree as well as the other decorations. The house is sort of back to normal(whatever normal is). I made a pot of stock from the ham bone and then a large pot of potato soup using about half of the stock. It was a great supper.
I also got in some sewing time and finished the binding on two quilts; it always feels so good to get something finished.

Today's happy thought:

Those who can laugh without cause have either found the true meaning of happiness or have gone stark raving mad. ~Norm Papernick

2 comments:

  1. different sides of the world but yesterday the tree went back outside and today we had hame bone and potato soup. I do still have some Christmas cake left

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wouldn't believe what the code word was for the last post, it was sphame, considering I spelt Ham wrong I just had to tell you.

    ReplyDelete