Saturday, November 7, 2009

packing for craft sale

I spent this morning sorting finished quilted items and making sure everything was priced etc. It is amazing how much you can accumulate. I was wondering how I was going to get everything I wanted to make finished but I am not going to stress out as I now know I have 3 large tubs of items already finished. Everything from here on that I finish is icing on the cake.
On that note I completed the binding on a batik table topper and a stack n whack teddy bear tablerunner tonite so feeling quite proud of myself.
I needed that as I am having major problems with my desktop computer, I opened something I shouldn't have and now have some kind of virus that I'm having trouble getting rid of. I have to talk to my computer expert son tomorrow as to what the next step is. May have to start over from scratch but I hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment