Monday, November 16, 2009

Craft Sale items

Here are some pictures of things I am trying to complete for the craft sale that is coming up this weekend:







sm boys quilt with matching pillowcase - *This is done*
Hot pads with sayings - I have 9 of these completed; thats all I will do for now. Set of 4 placemats - 1 set is done the other set is a maybe as I have lots of placemats which hopefully will sell.
Hopefully someone out there wants quilted gift items for Christmas - I will let you know how it goes.





2 comments:

  1. I love the totem (native) fabrics on your placemats, do you know who makes them?

    Also, pillowcases are a great craft sale item, I'll have to remember that for the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gloria : I bought the native fabrics last February when going through Washington on my way to the Puyallup craft show. The selvedge says "Debi Hron for Timeless Treasures Fabrics 2007" so whether you can find some or not I don't know. I bought the end of the bolts in the store I found it in as it is fantastic-the picture doesn't do it justice. I had planned on making a whole bunch of pillowcases for the upcoming sale but have run out of time-maybe next year :)

    ReplyDelete