Friday, November 18, 2011

New Mystery Quilt

So............................I couldn't resist. Bonnie Hunter started a new mystery quilt today. Everyone has been talking about it for weeks and I keep thinking no,no,no. I'm just finishing last falls mystery RRCB and I have a number of quilts under way including 2 new Bonnie ones I just started at my retreat a month ago.
I have done 3 of her mystery quilts so far and they turned out fabulous so here I go again. I've been wanting to do a brite quilt on a black background so I am going to use orange, turquoise and purple on black( I think) for Orca Bay.
My niece Cathy and possibly my SIL Betty are also doing this quilt. Check out Cathy's blog for her progress http://CathyTomm@blogspot.com.


"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think.  Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.  ~A.A. Milne


I wonder if eating Honey is like quilting, there is a moment before you start when the anticipation may be the best moment........what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Yes the moment before is the best. We got our new honey just a few weeks ago, we had to each get our our spoon and have a taste. I hope to keep up with this mystery and that each Friday will be like the moment before. What will the next step be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you couldn't resist - well, I managed to, because I am just finishing one, and just started another. One mystery at a time is enough! Looking forward to watching yours come together.

    ReplyDelete