Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Hi Donna I'm back

So after a long break I find out some people have missed my posts. Let me tell you a secret if you don't follow or at least comment once in awhile I do not know you are there.
It has been very busy since my last post. I have started a new full tie job back in the accounting industry. My part time at home accounting job ended suddenly the end of July so after a month and a half off (which went to fast) I'm back full-time in an office in Langford.
Summer was great with lots of camping; some sewing, some gardening and lots of sunshine.
Attended the Prairie Hens Quilt Retreat which I host in Sylvan Lake last weekend. This was our 10th retreat with 49 great women in attendance. It was great fun with lots of sewing, lots of talking & lots of eating although we missed Charlotte who was to sick to attend. Hope you are getting better Charlotte and we will see you next year.
Hopefully in the next couple of days I will download some pictures to share.

Also back to my happy thought for the day....hope it makes you smile.

Happiness is never stopping to think if you are.  ~Palmer Sondreal

No comments:

Post a Comment