Monday, August 29, 2011

Guess What??
This is not a quilting UFO and I'm having fun playing with pictures. I always wonder where people find the cute pictures on their blogs.....Duh! look on the internet.

Anyway I have been madly working on UFO's; after sorting them in February and neatly filing them away I realized although they were all sorted with matching backings etc they were still not any closer to being complete.
As I am temporarily unemployed I thought I should take advantage of my time; I have said for years "If I only had a couple of weeks that were not holiday but just me time I could get a lot of things completed" and so I began last week.
I have quilted 3 wall quilts and 2 tablerunners and have binding on one tablerunner. Tomorrow is binding day and then I will post some pictures.

Happy thought for the day:
Remember that happiness is a way of travel - not a destination.
Roy M. Goodman




    1 comment:

    1. How nice to have the time to do the things you WANT to do! Looking forward to seeing the finished products!

      ReplyDelete