Friday, July 15, 2011

continue latest project

So onward I go not knowing where it will end. I made some half square triangles and added to 2 ends of the project I started last night to make it no longer square. Think I will add another plain border next--maybe of the cream. I should have my camera back tomorrow evening so I can post a picture.
My son has arrived for a week long visit and I hear him & his Dad returning from a walk on the beach so I better go. Maybe more sewing tomorrow if they go fishing.
I get to go shopping in the morning to help my sister buy a sewing machine so that should be fun. Her machine is 27/28 years old and it will be fun to show her some of the new options although she doesn't want to spend too much.

Happiness thought for the weekend:
[info][add][mail]
Bob Newhart (1929 - )

No comments:

Post a Comment