Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas is almost here.......

Another month has gone by since my last post but I'm back. I spent an amazing 2+ weeks in Hawaii; Maui to be exact and it was great. It was our Christmas present to each other and we shared most of the time with our son and a week with my sister and her husband. We had a few rainy days but it was still so very warm that it was great and the rest of the days were gorgeous. I will try and post some pictures for your enjoyment.
Now home to spend Christmas with our daughter and her husband, Victoria came out today and helped bake and decorate. It is so great to have time together.
There is a new mystery on Quiltville that I am dying to start; but I have to finish some other quilts first and finding it very hard to control as starting something new is always so much fun.
I hope everyone is having a great week and enjoying the Christmas preparations. Take time to smile and enjoy all the blessing we have.

1 comment:

  1. Now that is a great Christmas present! Can't wait to see some pictures.

    ReplyDelete