Monday, May 31, 2010

Wine carriers



In these pictures there is one completed wine (or whatever you want) carrier. It's the white daisy and you can't see the hole where the bottle goes in very well in the picture but hopefully you get the idea. I will have to take another picture of it standing up with a bottle in it so you can see better. I appliqued with machine blanket stitch and really like it but if I want to sell these I thought it took too long. When we started painting the towels yesterday and had a light bulb moment and thought I could paint the wine carriers as well. The rest of the pictures are the painted wine carriers that now need to be finished but I love the way they look so far. If they don't sell they will make great gifts so nothing lost.
P S We finally have some sun today, YEAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment