Sunday, May 30, 2010

Weekend Doings

Had a fun weekend and got lots accomplished for a change. Finally sewed the binding on my double delight quilt and have half of it hand stitched down. Vicky and Andrew came Sat afternoon and stayed til after supper tonite. It was a rainy and cool today so Vicky and I decided to do some crafting. I got out my paintstiks to show her and we had so much fun I pulled out the kitchen towels I wanted to decorate for sale and we finished them. While she did them I started on some wine carriers I had been planning to make and got 5 painted. I will post pictures tomorrow morning. I also finished 24 log cabin blocks for a swap I am in which I really wanted to get done so I can tidy up cutting area. All in all it feels great to get some things completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment