Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Quilting like crazy

I am trying to finish a number of UFO's and continuing to sort and organize my sewing stuff. Since the beginning of January I have quilted Double Delight, Quilting Queen, Apple Cider Bears and now they all need to be trimmed and binding sewn on. I have the binding made for 2 of them. I have sewed the binding on a flannel quilt that I quilted last summer that now needs to be hand sewn. Last night in sorting and putting things away I found another small quilt with the binding half hand-sewed so I did some more of it; less than 1 side left to do and something will be completely finished.
In the midst of finishing I could not resist starting something new so a flannel rag quilt has been started for my niece who is expecting her first child in March.
I will post pictures when I get back to my main computer as they are not on the laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment