Sunday, December 20, 2009

Back to the mystery-not a mystery anymore.




So all the steps of the mystery are out and it is gorgeous although at this point I don't know if I like my version. I have been working on one project(only) for a month. This is very rare and I have to finish it because we all know what happens if I put it away. I'm not sure what I am going to do with it. I originally thought it might be for my son and it still may be but the red has turned out to be much more prominent than I thought it would. The blocks are gorgeous but this will be enough small pieces for awhile, I think I need to make something with really big pieces next although I know I really need to get back to finishing UFO's. On Bonnie Hunter's blog she also shows the back of her quilt which is fabulous-she used a lot of orphan blocks from prev Christmas projects and just kept adding pieces until it got big enough. It is like a totally reversible quilt.
Here are pictures of the 2 blocks that make up the finished quilt - I took pictures because that gives me some distance and I may decide I like it after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment