Saturday, May 9, 2009

Finishing projects

On to one of my favorite things-Quilting. I have finally finished the double delight quilt top which I started as a New Years Mystery. I am very pleased that I have actually completed a large top in less than 4 months, I'm sure that is a record for me. It could have been done sooner but I also quilted or put binding on 5 prevously completed tops. These has a deadline as they were in the Westshore "Symphony of Quilts: Show in March. This was to hopefully make a large dent in the UFO pile but I'm not sure you can notice anything is different. No new fabric was bought for double delight but the stash doesn't seem to be any smaller either. 
I am still learning how to link photos but hope to have picture of finished quilts up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment