Monday, May 18, 2009

Snow on Victoria Day weekend-Of course

Although saturday and Sunday were quite nice days we should have know something was coming when  the wind hit at 3 pm yesterday. Sure enough got up this morning to SNOW, I want to go back to my flowers in BC. Since I can't do that I decided to sew, I've been trying to create something different from three coordinating fabrics I have but it is not turning out the way I thought. Its so disappointing when the actual doesn't match the picture in your mind. I used to always wonder why people created patterns when there are more already available than you can make in 10 lifetimes but lately I 'm finding I want to do something completely different so back to the drawing board.
If I get brave I will post a picture for comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment