Monday, December 28, 2015

Allietare clue 5

This mystery is going to be wonderful I think, I can't wait to see the blocks and possibly a very interesting border.
Clue 5 was great and I have it completed although as prev mentioned I am only doing half of the units. Almost caught up with only 5 sets of clue 4 left to sew and they are all cut and layered ready to sew.


Here is my clue 5:



My Helper while working on clue 5


Here are all my clues to date:


I also wanted to share this puzzle I got for Christmas
It is called Maggie the Messmaker by the Charles Wysocki
We put it together Christmas Day and I love it.


 To view posts of other mysteries click this link Here to go to Quiltville's linky page for clue 5.


2 comments:

  1. Love the colours on your Mystery quilt and that helper looks like a keeper! Great puzzle, we also put together on on Christmas Day and I'm going to look for the one you made...sew much fun. Have a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That puzzle looks fun! If only my cats would leave them alone. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete