Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Another month gone

Here we are August 31, it has been a fantastic summer but never seems long enough. Spent the last 10 days camping and exploring this beautiful country of ours. Do you know how much noise a raven makes when it flies and all else is quiet. Amazing.
Found a huge number of lakes a few hours north of here....so beautiful. Explored logging roads and found great camping sites; no extra amenities but also no cost so it balances well. We have a camper with everything we need and look forward to going back.
Now to get back to sewing and real life. I teach my first quilting class in a number of years in only 3 weeks and I'm excited but don't feel ready. I also realized that my retreat is only a little over a month away and there is lots to do to get ready so here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment