Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Is it really a month since the first day of spring???

There are so many flowers open I am in color overload, what a way to go. Last year at this time we were back in Alberta by now so I only saw about half of our flowers, I will post some pictures tomorrow. Meanwhile I have been sewing quite a bit between working and weeding; this many flowers takes a lot work although Dave does most of it. Recently finished 2 baby quilt tops that are ready to be quilted and finally finished the binding on a large BOM that I started at least 10 years ago. It was a class we had at the store and I had the brilliant idea to make 2 at once; well of course only 1 got finished and one got put in a box for quite awhile.
We are not going back to Alberta for Dave to work this spring but hope to go for a visit in June for a few weeks. That gives me a lot more time with my sewing machine as I don't do as much when we go to Alberta because I can't take too much with me. Anyway I better go do something productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment