Anyway here is my latest quilt finish:
I have been sorting through projects to see what else I can finish before Bonnie Hunter's next mystery starts is 2 weeks. I pulled out Cathedral Stars (another Bonnie Hunter pattern) and completed half of the blocks. I had all the Jacob's Ladder blocks ready to sew the rows together so they are now done. Now I need to make 30 more star blocks. I have all the pieces ready for 13 of them and all the 4 patches ready for the rest so will keep working at it.
I just finished trimming a scrappy quilt that is almost ready for the Victoria Hospice so off to put the binding on that and with a bonus day off tomorrow maybe I will get something else finished.