Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Quilts almost finished



I am finally coming up for air, working like mad trying to finish some UFO's. Nothing quite finished but getting close so I decided to post a few photos to track that progress is indeed being made.
The top quilt is Buggles Bunny which just needs to be washed to complete the fraying. This is for my niece who is expecting her first baby this month.
The second quilt I am calling Scott's Star; it is the Carolina Christmas mystery from Bonnie Hunter's website Quiltville.com. I did not want it to be Christmasy so used blue where she had gold and then added the brown sashing. It is almost ready for quilting; I am leaving it in two long strips so it will fit on my quilting frame which is set up in the smaller size. Once the two pieces are quilted I hope to able to join them without to much difficulty.
Anyway, that is enough quilting for today (not really :)) but I need to get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment