Saturday, August 22, 2009

What have I been doing?

I can't believe it has been two weeks since I last posted. Didn't think I was busier than usual but time flies. Starting to pack things up to head back to Alberta for Fall harvest. I did manage to finish a flannel quilt for a friend in Innisfail, it still needs the binding but I can take it with me to finish.
The guys have been fishing quite a bit and I finally went the other day. Here is a picture of the 20 lb salmon Andrew caught. We also caught two smaller pinks.








We have one of the strangest sunflowers I have ever seen. It has about 10 flowers on one stalk and here is a picture of one of the flowers. I don't know if you can tell but it is a double-headed flower, the two heads are attached back to back.











On a final note I also finally quilted a horse wallhanging I made for my husband at our fall retreat last year. I gave him the top for his Christmas present and he got the quilted/bound FINISHED wallhanging about a week after his birthday.

1 comment: